Re: [from Glorantha_VF] Who is Humakt's mother?

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:11:34 +0100

>The question was in general who were the mother's of Umath's children
>other than Orlanth? The poster was wonder specifically about Humakt.

I suspect part of the problem here is that I don't believe that Humakt evolved as part of the storm tribe. In my opinion, he is a relatively recent addition who has been adopted into the Orlanthi cosmology and assigned as Umath's child. This makes the foreign god a long lost brother of Orlanth, even though the connection was forgotten (read never existed before someone heroquested to prove it).

Your Gloranth will probably vary.

Cheers,
Graham

--