Arrival

From: medoroxx <NFranz197_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 01:32:10 -0000

Hello Jeff,

this is me, Norbert, from Germany.

We met at the Tentacles Convention in Bacharach in May 2001, after I'd translated your "Chasing Kites" episode.

Your group was suggested to me by Stephen Martin the other day. I finally decided to join.

Just let me tell you that I have done some more translating for Fabian and the other guys at the German RuneQuest fan club, and our final version of your "Black Oaks, Black Magic" scenario is nearing completion.
I hope I'll get around to do the last few pages this week. The character descriptions and the summaries for the Cyrling Clan and the Black Oak Clan, respectively, have both been sent to Fabian.

Take care,
Norbert