RE: Re: Bat?

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:44:31 -0800

Jeff <mailto:jakyer_at_...> wrote:

>> Drat. I was hoping for a nice visual description... Can somebody
>> give me a hint if current thinking on ol'batty differs from that of
>> the RQ-2 version?
>
> I don't see any reason why Big Red And Scary should look any
> different. Its not like your heroes are going to try and beat it up...

As far as I'm concerned, the Bat looks like a "red glow on the horizon". Which part of the horizon? The part of the horizon *directly behind me* because I'm leaving town *now*.

One nice thing about the Glowspot--at least old Red won't be sneaking up on you.

(I wonder if the glowspot, glowline, etc., show up on Darksense? What do they "look" like?)

--AMS