Re: Bat?

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:56:09 -0000

> > Drat. I was hoping for a nice visual description... Can somebody
> give me
> > a hint if current thinking on ol'batty differs from that of the RQ-2
> > version?
> >
> > I'm afraid my campaign may touch the subject rather soon! :O
> >
> > -Adept
>
> I don't see any reason why Big Red And Scary should look any
> different.

Me, neither.

> Its not like your heroes are going to try and beat it up...

Depends how powerful they are. Get enough masteries and you might well - the characters in Martin's Gwandor Saga look like they could have a go if they all ganged up on it. Sure, its got triple and quadruple masteries in Combat and Resist Magic and so forth, but it is possible to get that good in Hero Wars. Nature of the system.