Re: The First Battle of Chaos

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:22:18 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-10-28-0920.

Nick Brooke wrote:
> As the Crimson Bat has come up recently, I'll dust off some notes I
> wrote earlier this year for the superbly creative and talented
> Gloranthan artist Sarah Evans re: the First Battle of Chaos... it seemed
> marginally relevant, anyway, and I like to share. Apologies if anyone is
> annoyed by "off-topic" comparisons below.

<snip some cool stuff>

I am doing a few illustrations for the Lunar art contest and I was wondering if images like the bat and the goddess are used alot in the empire or do they just ignore it? I was thinking not only of military kit but on day-to-day things like amphorea and mosaics and the like. What would people use?
and what do the 'tribe' want to see?

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS.

darransims_at_...
darren.sims_at_...

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"