Re: Yinkini, marriage, and adultery

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 18:31:17 -0000

Beaten flat as a rug goes with the territory, natch. But really what I'm wondering is can a married yinkini have relations with other women, in at least certain circumstances, without magical fall out, like spirits of reprisal or more general community suffering? (at least in the King of Dragon Pass computer game, harboring adulterers is cause for a significant curse (loss of magic) on the community).

So I'm not asking: "do people resent Yinkini messing with their family?" because of course many will.

rather I'm asking "Are married yinkini bound by the same divine laws regarding adultery as other heortling?"

(for what it is worth I don't really care about the response, either way has potentially interesting repurcussions.)

--Bryan