RE: Dragon Pass map

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:45:31 +0100

Adept,

        Will do. Pink OK?!!

Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.