Yinkini Behaviour

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:21:22 EST

Hi All,

 Okay, who let Borin the Yinkini out of his cage?

 For those that don't know Borin is an infamous Yinkini adulterer amongst the Lismelder, he has no morales, is very popular amongst the older women of the clan and once succeeded in the Mistflower Meadow Quest by snogging the Hag! As a beast of unrestrained lust he features in the epic 'Thanos' Treasure' which appears in the Four Scrolls of Wisom if you haven't got it yet and in will raise his flea bitten head in the next Tentacles book.

 Now if you want to know who the Yinkini hangs around with, just ask the coy looking Helering in the corner and the big brute of a warrior he lives with...Cutrid, Fistovos where are you??

 I have long learned from my campaing that Yinkini are insataible and the only thing that is worse than a PC male Yinkini is a female NPC Yinkini! Get them together and bad things happen, even worse is when all the Yinkini gather together at the base of Mount Kero Fin to worship their Mother Deity in an orgy of scratching and well...orgying!

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/