Re: Re: Cats

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 01:13:29 -0800 (PST)

> >The Godlearners try to reconcile everything to a
> >single source (here Fralar and Hykim). But, since
> >Yinkin and Basmol are theist (Yink) and animist
> (Bas)
> >entities they could share no relationship: similar
> >effect but different origins, like a Dehori and a
> >Shade for instance.
>
> Not really. It's stated on Issaries myth of the
> month some
> time ago that Yinkin was of mixed parentage and
> chose to
> become a god. There's some trouble between him and
> the
> Serpentbeast Brotherhood because of this.

You're right, but:
who wrote the myth? an heortling or a Godlearner? or someone who discovered it on the heroplane (making Yinkin of mixed parentage from now on)?
I said "They could share no relationship" not "they are not related".

This is no different case from Storm Bull/Urox, in the end.

BTW, you anglo saxon speakers say: a heortling or an heortling?

Gian

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/