RE: Digest Number 1061

From: Jones, Chris (gedas) <"Jones,>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:03:57 -0000

        ...Cutrid, Fistovos where are you??
I'm free,
Its not easy looking coy when you are 6'6" and fondling a solid Diamond great sword, but some how I manage ;-)

        I have long learned from my campaing that Yinkini are insataible and the only thing that is worse than a PC male Yinkini is a female NPC Yinkini!

Tell me about it! I sh*gged both of them just to keep the tally even :-0

        Get them together and bad things happen, Look, Borin is bad news by him self, but when the rest join in things just get heated. Talk about flames over prax!!!

        even worse is when all the Yinkini gather together at the base of Mount Kero Fin to worship their Mother Deity in an orgy of scratching and well...orgying!
We all have our burdens to bare his is just being drop dead randy :-)

Wolfe

gedas united kingdom limited
Registered in England no. 1371338

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and it may be privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.

If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material immediately.