Re: senarios

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:44:02 -0400

Nick Silvester wrote:

> could we have some new senarios
> these recyled ones lack something when youve played them in old style RQ
>
> "I remember the days back in the early 80s we used to blah blah blah"
> etc
>
> best wishes
> Nick

The best way to get new scenarios is to write them and submit them. I do believe that Roderick has asked for reasonably written scenarios on several occasions as well as adventure seeds.

Or at least, that's how it seems to work for me though the recycled/converted scenarios are there mostly for nostalgia value. They do make a good comparison of how the genre has changed in the last 20 years.

Jeff