Re: Hero fodder.

From: Paul and Lucinda Rasmussen <rasmuss_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:27:17 -0500

Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been offline.

There's more than one way to defeat the bat. None of my heroes want to go toe to toe with the beast, they want to HeroQuest until they find something that CAN go toe to toe with it. That's going to be another battle most people will be sorry they witnessed.

> << > Its not like your heroes are going to try and beat it up...
>
> Depends how powerful they are. Get enough masteries and you might well
> - the characters in Martin's Gwandor Saga look like they could have a
> go if they all ganged up on it. Sure, its got triple and quadruple
> masteries in Combat and Resist Magic and so forth, but it is possible
> to get that good in Hero Wars. Nature of the system. >>
>
> I thought it was exactly that the heroes are going to beat it up. It is the
> Hero Wars after all. If you cannot beat up the measly crimson bat what hope
> does one have against true dragons and other 'tough' monsters.
>
> Keith
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                                             [Image]

             [Image]