Re: Digest Number 1070

From: NFranz197_at_...
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:19:25 EST

> what would the minus augment be for shooting a bolt of lightning from
> a hand in side a horses mouth to exit from the colon and hit 5 pairs of
> soldiers stood down wind of the subject horse could anyone help as i
> could not work it out

That's pretty crazy. Are you in earnest, buddy? If you are, the penalty to the ability would be -18 to -20.

Going by the Hero Wars rulebook, there are normally no negative improvisational modifiers higher than -20, and if there are some, they should be rare.
(Which makes characters with two masteries and above even more unpredictable, in my opinion.)

> also would the horse survive and how long would its hair stand on end for?

... If the narrator wants the horse to survive, it will.

This is not an "attack" roll against the horse, mind you.

Norbert