Re: Diciple and a magic contest

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:08:19 +0200 (EET)

Thank you Greg and all of you.

The humakti in question is of the Household of Death, so he definitely is a fanatic above and beyond of even the "normal" Deathsword diciples.

He already can kill with a word and cutting at an enemy with his sword Ravenswing (at range, that is). This is not a person who could even contemplate losing his connection with Death (losing the secret), so I suppose any wind powers he'll get will be rather limited.

(As far as I understand he mostly want's to be able to make long leaps carried on a gust of wind. For jumping over the enemy shieldwall and suchlikes. Getting directly at the general.)

        -Adept