Ormsgone Valley

From: Glenn Overby <guardcaptain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:48:06 -0000

I'm working up a Hero Wars campaign from the in-print HW books and my hit-or-miss collection of Glorantha stuff going back to Nomad Gods and
second edition White Bear and Red Moon.

In looking for a locale close to Dragon Pass but without a lot of published material to check for continuity, I've tentatively settled on the Ormsgone Valley, adjacent to occupied Tarsh but with only one paragraph I can find about it (in the AH Glorantha boxed supplement, book 2). Two questions arise...

  1. Is there other published material on this small area?
  2. Is the likely culture of the Ormsgone Valley Orlanthi?

Thanks in advance for your help. I am so glad to see this world being
supported with a new game. One of my sadder moments I had in gaming was reading Greg Stafford's endnotes to Book 1 of the AH Glorantha box--if you've read them, you know where I'm coming from.

Glenn Overby