RE: Re: Myths and Rivers

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:54:54 -0500

It's also mentioned in the mythology of Zola Fel:

"When Chaos destroyed the Spike, many sea gods leapt into the hole in the world to try and plug it. Most were destroyed. The Homeward Ocean began to succeed, and all the waters of the world flowed to him to lend their power. Zola Fel received the call on a clifftop in the Rockwoods. He leapt from the cliff to the valley and flowed back to the sea, setting his present course."

http://www.glorantha.com/library/religions/cult-zolafel.html <http://www.glorantha.com/library/religions/cult-zolafel.html>

Oliver