[OT]looking for Rudy Kraft's campaign

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:45:50 +0100

Hi & good morning,

in the times before the release of Hero Wars there was a website from Rudy Kraft, who had his own RQ-variant rules up there [something with 'Fire' in the name, IIRC] and several rather long campaign write-ups, mostly in the Lunar Empire, too.
this site isn't up anymore and I don't know if it just has moved or if it's gone to the void.
by misfortune I lost my copies of the campaign write-up and would like to ask if somebody has them archived and could pass me a copy, or point me to a site where they are still online.

please contact me private.

thanks a lot!

--
Stets und wieder,