Re: [OT] Fire & Sword [was : looking for Rudy Kraft's campaign]

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:53:05 +0100

Stefan :

> in the times before the release of Hero Wars there was a website from
> Rudy Kraft, who had his own RQ-variant rules up there [something with
> 'Fire' in the name, IIRC] and several rather long campaign write-ups,
> mostly in the Lunar Empire, too.

Ray Turney not Rudy Kraft, "Fire and Sword" which was made unjustly irrelevant by Hero Wars (in many ways it read like an alpha version of HW, minus the sexy new paradigm - aaaah, those were the days - plus RQ stats ...), the long campaign write-ups appeared interesting, but alas I never downloaded them myself and now it's too late.

Sorry :-(

Maybe you should try contacting Ray ?

cheers,

Julian Lord