RE: Re: Diciple and a magic contest

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:29:37 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 bernuetz.oliver_at_... wrote:

> Nice mythic take. Are you interested in having it added to Mything Links?
> I'd need a title but that's about it.
>
> Oliver

Why not.
(though I may want to work on it a bit more later. It was written up in a hurry. Some corrections in the version below.)

A name then:

"Humakt the Kinless and the Challenge of the Thunderbrother"

Clumsy, but I can't think of a better one at the moment (I'm going through a nasty cold.).

But by all means, put it up there. I'll write a short description of what happened in my campaign to accompany and explain the myth. [A windlord of the Exiles came to challenge a young Household of Death humakti to gain his power as his own.]

But I'll write that up properly later.