Re: Re: Battle Magic Gone Bad

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 16:07:28 EST

Hello Friends,

sorry in advance.

I know that this question belongs to the Rules Digest, but i am not in the Rules Digest, and don´t want to join for this single question. A lot of you are in both lists, so maybe someone can answer my question (in private), or forward them to the Rules Digest (answers also forwarded to me in private, please).

My question:
If a person clains that he alone can manage to fight 188 men (warrior 1W to 5W level), and he is not lying, how good is he in fighting? (HeroWars targetnumer?)

Again, sorry for being off topic this list.

Cheers

André