Re: Re: Battle Magic Gone Bad

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 00:59:41 -0800 (PST)

> My question:
> If a person clains that he alone can manage to fight
> 188 men (warrior 1W to
> 5W level), and he is not lying, how good is he in
> fighting? (HeroWars
> targetnumer?)

IMO, this is not a statement that can be reasonaly abstracted with a mere target number.

If a hero claimed so and then tried to demonstrate his statement, I would say (as a narrator): the warriors form a shield wall and sweep him down; or: they throw their javelins at him and bury him.

There is just an option for him to win this kind of contest in my game: be a godling/superhero (like Captain Kirk did in Star Trek the Movie number I: change the rules!).
But I must admit that in my game this
Superhero/Godling "keyword" has not been used yet.

Ciao,
Gian

Yahoo! Mail Plus � Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com