Re: Battle Magic Gone Bad

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:41:09 -0000

I think you're misunderstanding my 'problem' (if you can call it a problem). I don't *want* my heroes to be able to take on the entire Black Oak fyrd without breaking a sweat. How good they are against the elite Sisters regiment is entirely another matter :-)

> The problems of super-heroic chararacters aren't bog-standard
troops, it's
> other super-heroic characters, or acts of nature.

To be sure; and if you don't want to be in this situation, ensuring that you don't have super-heroic characters would be the easiest way of doing so, no?

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic