Re: Battle Magic Gone Bad

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:03:11 -0800

At 11:25 AM 11/24/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>These are not my ideas, but my players, but I thought they might amuse,
>or even be useful if you run a magic heavy campaign:
>
>Consider the Vingan Feat "Mile Javelin Throw" - now consider in a battle
>the Javelin component of the battle array, where you put the berserks
>and kin. It's mythically linked with a Javelin in all sorts ways. So can
>you "chuck" it at the enemy with this feat?

I think it is a great idea, and the kind of thing that a hero or hero band might work up to over several sessions (as you and others have suggested.) But this is right up there with using Sunset Leap, as far as I am concerned. Very cool.
The discussion on implementing it is wonderful. Keep it up you guys.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>