Re: Battle Magic Gone Bad

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:37:38 -0000

You lose a part of your humanity and your free will; tying yourself ever deeper to the concepts that your herodom represents. In some respects, its like being a Disciple.

> and how it is abstracted in rules terms?

Beats me. Its something I only intend to deal with for NPCs, where I can hand-wave it all I like. IMG, I'd abstract it as 'the character is removed from play, and becomes an NPC'. This isn't going to be satisfactory for everyone, for obvious reasons, but I don't really need to worry about that :-)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic