Inspirational movie

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:24:54 -0500

I saw Hayao Miyazaki's "Spirited Away" last night. An excellent movie that does an wonderful job of depicting fantasy and magic. It's not set in a fantasy setting like Princess Mononoke being set in modern times but I found both the story and the action even more fantastic and enjoyable. While I'm on Miyazaki I also want to recommend The Castle of Cagliostro which despite the modernish setting has some really heroic elements perfect for Glorantha.

What the heck, while I'm bugging you I might as well throw another couple of plugs in. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde which has a great villain with perfect HQ powers and Aristotle Detective by Margaret Doody for fans of the ancient detective genre. It's set in ancient Athens which is a nice change from Rome and Egypt and is a good read.

Oliver