Dragon Pass Terrain

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 08:01:23 -0000

Dear All,

I've posted my terrain map of DP into the file area, it's as complete as I can make it but there's definatly stuff missing. As always I'm grateful for any help and suggestions (I'll probably add battle sites frex).

Cheers

Dave.

Sources -
Wyms Footprints ,General Fazzur's Summer Campaign (page 93) Apple Lane, 1st Ed
Dragon Pass, Main Board, Avalon Hill Version. Glorantha : Crucible of the Hero Wars, Book 2: Genertela, Avalon Hill Questlines I, The Tribes of Sartar.
Tarsh War, Reaching Moon
Geo's Travel Guide to Sartar and Dragon Pass Deluxe Hero Wars, Map of Dragon Pass.
Snake Pipe Hollow, Chaosium, 1st Edition The Haunted Ruins, Avalon Hill
Trollpak 2nd Ed, Chaosium.
Tales of the Reaching Moon Issue 18, Reaching Moon Mega Corp. RQAdventures Issue 5.