Re: Re: Re: Pegasi

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 19:52:24 +0200

HeroWars 00-09-30 13.28

>> Well, were I to run a campaign with heroquests, I wouldn't
>> let a quester simply end a quest whenever he wants.
>
>In KoDP, if you take the "Leave the realm of the Gods" option, you always
>lose.

I was sort of assuming that there was no established path for this quest and that the prospective Pegasus-rider would have to wing it, so to speak. And if you're already taking a risk that big, why not go for broke?

I don't think you automatically fail at creative heroquesting, the probability is only somewhere around 99%...

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg