Re: Imperial Age

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:33:07 -0800

Trotsky

<http://www.glorantha.com/greg/jrustela.html> is background material for just such a campaign (which I ran as a Hero Wars playtest, and may restart with HeroQuest)... If there's any demand, I might put more of this on my web site (or perhaps in a convention book).

> Just because its called 'Hero Wars' doesn't mean that people should be
> ridiculed for playing it with lower level characters if that's what
> they enjoy.

The rules work as well for low level characters (or low-numbered powerful characters, if you adjust everything downward).

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>