RE: Heroes Behaving Badly

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:43:34 -0500

Andy :

>I've always considered that this narrating business would be so much
>easier without any players... ;)

I hear you man, I feel your pain. I game with a bunch of late 30's early 40's year olds and you would expect them to be more moral but no! You can't force them to be moral and you're left wondering if it's your fault for not stressing the importance, their fault for being insensitive or just too darn realistic for words. The funny things is that in a fantasy setting the characters they play are nice guys but put them in a modern or near modern setting and watch them turn into killers. There is such a thing as too much dynamite after all..oh, wait that was me, sigh.

Oliver