RE: Re: Dragon Pass map

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:49:53 +0100

If there is to be a full glossy map available it'd be nice to "trade in" the map from the deluxe box to get it at a better price.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.