Re: New Thread - Non-human Campaigns.

From: Paul and Lucinda Rasmussen <rasmuss_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 22:56:53 -0500

Our main RQ campaign consisted of about half non-humans. One troll, one very good centaur who tried to lord it over his meat-eating companions, and a duck that wasn't always there but was impressive in his ability to not get hit. I'm still trying to get these guys over to HW.

One of the more interesting NPCs was a baboon that teamed up with them for a time to obtain some rare metals. He was a baboon whose reason for adventuring was to get the money/training in armor smith and weapon smith to bring back to his baboon family.

Paul