Re: ALERT!! New Thread - Non-human Campaigns.

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:11:18 +0800

At 5:09 AM -0500 5/12/02, simonbrayuk_at_... wrote:
> Elves - one player ran an elf in my RQ game for 10 years, but as we
>discovered more about the Aldryami we realised the character was all wrong.
>At a later date he began to play a mischievous pixie, possibly the most
>annoying PC ever.

        Martin King once played a green elf for a while in one of my RQ campaigns. Due to a bit of luck, and quirks of the RQ character creation, he qualified, at least on skill requirements, for Rune Lord status AT CHARACTER CREATION, and thus was not played all that much due to rather overshadowing the rest of the characters. I delayed his ascenscion to rune lord for a few sessions (he had to fulfill various other requirements, notably doing a great deed), but he was just too much better than everyone else.

	Cheers
		David