RE: Re: Dragon Pass map

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:54:57 +0100

	Jeff,
		I had mulled over taking the files into a high street
printers and seeing what they can do for me too? Hmm, I'll call in on the way home at some point if they're open.

        Dave.

> > On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Dave Bailey wrote:
> >
> > > Nils (& David),
> > > Not a problem, I kinda wondered weather I wanted to go down that
> > > road anyway after I'd posted. The maps were to help my understanding
> rather
> > > than produce the definitive DP map of all time (holy grail?). I do
> however
> > > wonder what standard of map we'll end up with after the next 2
> releases, as
> > > much as I'd like a full poster sized map on the wall I can't see it
> > > happening with the paperback format.
> > >
> > > Dave.
>
> I'd be interested in paying for a decent, large map. Actually, I'd like
> to see one on fabric -- which I might be able to arrange through
> Kaimwed, who do banners and the like for the Legend of the Five Rings
> game.
>
> I'll see what can be done. =)
>
> Jeff

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.