1800 Humakti

From: yinkinuk <simonbrayuk_at_...> <simonbrayuk_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:14:10 -0000

Hi All,

 I was just reading Greg's Q and A about the number of Humakti in Sartar, and it just dawned on me, if there are only eighteen hundred Humakti in total, then based on the number of player character Humakti in the 'real world' I bet we know the names of every single one of these dedicated warriors and based on the number of gamers over the last three decades we probably know all their grandfathers, great grandfathers and great great grandfathers. He to all the new little Humakti to be born in 2003, but please remember to keep the population in check by sending them to the Upland Marsh, so as not to upset the equilibrium.

Simon