RE: A Humakti Clan

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:57:44 -0500

The possibility of a mercenary Humakti clan twigs a memory from anthropology class. If I remember correctly there is/was a RW culture in India where the men are/were mercenary warriors who are/were away most of the time while the women stay at home and look after things. Might be a good analogy. What was their name though?

Oliver