RE: A Humakti Clan

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:08:05 -0500

Could be. Certainly an interesting people http://www.rajputsamaj.net/. Spartans (and heck the Grazers) are good examples for small groups of warriors dominating the people doing all the real work. I suppose a "real" Humakti clan could be a few Humakti dominating a bunch of thralls if you wanted to go to extremes.

Oliver