Re: Yet another uber thread

From: Dario Corallo <darkor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:25:01 +0100

Hi Gian

> Technology is a thing that I can have or not, sure.
> Anyway, it doesn't change my human nature, I think.
> But I don't think it's correct to compare Gloranthan
> magic to technology.

Human (in RW) _are_ the Technology. We have two hands, a big brain and a upside posture. We modificate our impersonal cosmo. But in Glorantha the cosmo is a Living thing. The God Learners had a thechnology approach to the universe. They was blow away. Humans in glorantha must live and operate in a magical/spiritiual/mystic manner. They are still human (they use technology for bows, maybe mills and some metal forging, but they cannot rise too much, the cosmo/gods/nature watch them!
We are the virus of the Earth. Glorantha has the antivirus....

Ciao :-)

Happy holydays

Dario