Re: Yet another uber thread

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...> <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:51:40 -0000

I really liked Peter's answer. He said most of what I was thinking, but I'll throw in the few remaining thoughts that aren't pure repetition.

So I agree that people start off as essentially human, however they can become less fully human, for better or worse, as they progress spiritually. This effect was obvious with the empire of the wurms friends, but I think in many ways it applies to at least the theistic religions, and I'm sure the other ones too, just that we know less about them.

The one sort of exception is probably the Red Goddess. Her cyclical nature includes many things, so what you become as you enter deeper into her mysteries might be _almost_ more purely human as we'd think of it....but probably not quite.

All just IMO.

Bryan