A Hero Band of Humakti, seeking healing

From: Koraq <koraq_at_...> <koraq_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 13:22:36 -0000

Hi!

I'm thinking of starting up a new heroband, collecting some of my pals who have nothing left now those lunars have killed our relations and friends. We figured we might need some help with healing and such stuff and we have found a decent chap, worshipping some Heler herocult, who have some healing magic.

Do our affinity with death, being fighting guys and all, have any bad influence on our mans way of talking to his god? We figured death and healing magic don't really work so nice together, if you catch my drift. So, what do all you wise godtalkers say?

/andreas