Re: A Hero Band of Humakti, seeking healing

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:17:23 +1300

At 09:50 AM 12/29/02 +0000, you wrote:

>It's perhaps worth noting for those of us used to RQ
>Humakti that that geas of refusing healing from
>non-Humakti is a lot tougher under HW rules. In RQ
>days, every Humakti had spirit magic healing spells:
>these days, no healing from non-Humakti means no
>magical healing.

In RQ3 days, there was a geas to "accept no magical healing at all" GoG p42. Not many people took it for first aid was no substitute for heal 6.

In HW, I think the life of a no-healers Humakti is easier for one can lose APs in other ways besides the standard HP damage.

Although I have to wonder what kind of gift a Humakti would get if he swore to refuse first aid...

--Peter Metcalfe

--Peter Metcalfe