RE: Re: andreas *grumpy*

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:36:39 -0000

previously on "HeroWars Group" (the series) Jeff wrote ....

".... re-written to a much higher level of quality and usablity. HeroQuest is supposed to fix those accessiblity problems...."

:) <- denotes 'humour' incoming....

Translation for Microsoft Users:

:)

Seriously, though, MS can afford to give out free upgrades because they are absolutely massive. Issaries (a struggling oasis of high quality content and the source of the best game setting ever) are not massive and must charge us for everything we have from them. IMO we should buy everything they make because (at least) then we can help to enable them to produce more of what we want. OK it may work out more expensive that way but reality is as reality does.