RE: Mything links update

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:12:44 -0500

André asks:

>Is it possible to get ALL the storys on a CD???

Hmmm, that's a good question. I'd be the first to admit that the whole project has been treading on dangerous ground copyright-wise since I've been operating on a asking for forgiveness basis rather than asking permission first. There are 117 stories just on the site and that's over 50 authors to ask. I don't have a problem with zipping just those files and the list of them if people want. Starting to burn CDs though... Is there a lot of interest in such a thing?

Oliver