Re: Blackhorse numbers - clarification

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...> <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:36:14 -0000

Good Malkioni thank God for the dinner they are about to receive. God placed food animals in this world that we might eat them, so it is natural for us to do so, and no special ceremony is required. But we should remember this bounty, and give our thanks for it. ("For the piece of cod which passeth all understanding...")

> morokanths,

I believe they have some pagan mumbo-jumbo, some special butchery ritual or something, just like the other Praxians. 'Peaceful Cut', I think they call it. Huh. Foreigners.

> cannibals of Prax. tusk riders?

Both pretty horrible, but not chaotic, as you say. Tusk riders even have some sort of torture ritual for their food, which only goes to show what some of these soulless nonhumans are like. Cannibals have some sort of ritual for their food, though, since they think that otherwise the ghosts of their dinner might come back to haunt them.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic