Re: Re: Blackhorse Numners

From: Agent Groove <coridan_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 20:06:50 -0500

Oh, gawds, more right wing crap.

And I don't thing Greg ever said cannibalism is 'ok'. Remember, the expressions of cannibalism in Glorantha, Cacodemon and his Ogres, are Chaotic through and through.

Also, cannibalism is *eating your own species*. The Black Horses are most assuredly not human, and they don't eat each other.

Has it been established whether or not Black Horses eat just the bodies of people, or souls as well?

"A leader gets power from followers.
"Violence is always an option."
"A good man does all things well"
"Mistakes are made, and fixed."

Proverbs of Orlanth, King of the Storm Gods Chris Bell
coridan_at_...
argrath_at_...