Re: Digest Number 1125

From: NFranz197_at_...
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:04:40 EST

> I realize that for those outside of California you may feel the strain
> between Dundracon and Gloranthacon in Toronto only two weeks later, but for
> you Californians, what's *your* excuse? Heck, *I'll* be at both...
>
> Roderick

I hope you'll get Glorantha GMs for the Dundracon event, I honestly do. This is so tough for me because, well... here I am, in the south of Germany, as always, and stuck with absolutely no money left for travelling, let alone flights across the Atlantic and so on. I can't even make it to my local hometown January con, because I have a different assignment planned for that weekend (Jan. 25th-26th). Maybe I can finally participate in an American con next year.

Best of luck,
and happy gaming!
Norbert

PS How is it at Dundracon, Roderick? Are you going to do a freeform

      or HeroQuest pen & paper sessions? Both?