Mything Links contest

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:40:29 -0500

Hi there,

I've made a couple of changes to the contest.

  1. I've dropped the deadline. Take as long as you want. If entries peter out I'll probably pull the plug in a few months anyway. The 513 stories as of Jan 7 2003 limit stands.
  2. Since I asked people to rank their top ten rather than just submit their top ten I've decided to reward stories chosen two ways. They will get 1-10 points depending on how they ranked (10 being your favourite of course). Plus there's a column where the number of times they've been chosen is indicated.

I'll rank the stories on the contest page by the number of points they've received so far. I've received one person's votes so far.

Thanks and take care,

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/contest.html

PS I'll try to limit any notices of the most popular to one a week.