Re: Digest Number 148

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:55:30 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/00 2:00:34PM, you write:

<< "... the apple feat, the thunder-feat, the blade-feat, the supine-feat, the
> spear-feat, the rope-feat, the body-feat, the cat's feat, the salmon-feat
> of a chariot-chief, the throw of the staff, the whirl of a brace chariot
> chief, the spear of the bellows (_gae bulga_), the _boi_ of swiftness, the
> wheel-feat, the breath-feat, the _brud geme_, the hero's whoop, the blow,
> the counter-blow, running up a lance and righting the body upon its point;
> the scythe chariot and the twisting around spear points..." >>

But were are the Keywords??? Or is Chariot chief an occupation? What about the 'no lists' rule for the narrative method?

Only joking; excellent example.

I would have a lot (most) of these as abilities rather than magical 'feats' BTW.
Especially if I knew what a brud geme or a boi of swiftness was, but even without that knowledge the character could work.

Keith N