Re: Looking to buy...

From: Peter Tracy <bachelornewtling_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:13:47 +1100

Subject: Re: Looking to buy...

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...> wrote:

> Can anyone direct me to where I might buy a copy of "Book of Drastic
> Resolutions Prax" and the old "Sun Country". They are out of print,
> and no apparent old stocks exist... much appreciated.

For Australia (.au) try there places for Sun County.

Mindgames (melb.) (03 9663 4603 - They have 2nd H too.

Alternate worlds (melb) - lots of OOP stuff, not sure about RQ

Tin Soldier (syd)

Games Paradise (syd) - new store but may have some

Valhalla (perth)

There are others, just

Australia Day long weekend, there is also the Melbournes Aracanacon Convention (RPG  + Wargames {both kinds Fantasy & 40K ;-} ) Jan 24-27th OR
Australai Day long weekend there is Cancon in Canberra (Wargames {all kinds} + RPG). Good luck.

BTW I should check my shelves for a spare, I had one I 'think' I sold.

Pete