Mything Links contest update

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz.oliver_at_...> <bernuetz.oliver_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 02:21:29 -0000

I swear half of you people must be Orlanthi, you just can't follow rules can you:-)? Okay here's the latest change. To accomodate people who want to choose an entire body of work, say Martin Laurie's Sheng Seleris stories, but who pick one anyway I've put an * beside the number of their vote.

e.g. Clarissa: How Theya Two Mothers Avenged Leikashearth - Pam Carlson (5*)

Now if someone picks a body of work BUT doesn't choose a representative then I've choosen one randomly (rolling a die to select one in true gamer fashion) AND added the asterisk. I won't identify those votes in any other way.

If any of the past voters want to make such an amendment I will make changes.

Thanks to everyone who has voted, appreciate it.

Oliver