Animist Traditions

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...> <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 01:46:14 -0000

Exactly what is an animist tradition, and most importantly what spirits do they get?

The sample Storm Bull write up is apparently out of date, but it gives soem specific spirits that Storm Bulls may get, but can they get others...

The rules state spirits come in 'skills' and 'passions', but how restrictive should this be. If you are in Waha what skills and passions do they get, or dont get.

How do you use and access ancestor spirits if you are a baboon?

I am trying to work out my own ideas, but I am still trying to absorb all the new material I have bought, so why shouldnt I use this list to help me :-))...

The animist rule sin HW seem very thin, and most of the official stuff has been Sartar/theist centric... I like have a solid base to abuse... more info please )). Examples too!!!